Jason K. Suter
Hanover Public School District:
Biology/Environmental Science Teacher
- Carlisle Area School District
- Shippensburg University - BS Biology
- Shippensburg University - MED Curriculum and Instruction (Geography/Earth Science Concentration)
- 45 post Masters credits - Mostly dealing with technology. (Clarion, Millersville, Eduspire)
- Environmental Education K-12
Courses Taught at HPSD:
- Environmental Science
- General Science
- Earth Science
- 8th Grade Physical Science
- Nighthawk.Net Science Courses
- Science Department Chair
- Information Technology Advisory Group (ITAG)
- Chromebook Rollout Committee
- Technology Tuesday Instructor
- Classroom of the Future Educator (CFF)
- Classroom of the Future Coach
- Cyber School Committee
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Instructional Support Team (IST)
- School Wide Effective Behavior Support (SWEBS)
- 2010 - 2011 Educator of the Year
- Teaching Generation Text - by Lisa Nielson and Willyn Webb (Check index for my contributions)
- Students Bring Their Own Technology to Hanover High School - By Heather Faulhefer
- 10 Proven Strategies to Break the Ban and Build Opportunities for Student Learning with Cell Phones
- Using Cell Phones to Prepare for Standardized Science Tests
- Blended, Hybrid, or Flipped Learning: What’s Ideal for Your Classroom?
Interests and Hobbies:
- Spending time with my family.
- Hanover Public School District. Since August 1999.
- Spending as much time as possible visiting Charleston Lake, Ontario.
- Educational Technology
- Music - I played guitar in an area blues band for years. Currently playing guitar on the Mountain Ridge Church Worship Team.
- Walking and swimming with my golden retriever Zelda.